Without the following items your application will not be considered:
Your bank details and a recent statement
A detailed estimate of income and expenditure for your planned project/event.
Details of any other funding sources or grant applications being sought.
You or your organisation must follow best practise guidelines if your application involves working with young people. If you are an artist we recommend that your child protection Training is regularly updated.
Artists applying for the Professional Development Award should also include:
1. The checklist cover sheet.
2. Artist C.V.
3. Examples of previous work of the applicant(s).
4. Evidence of additional support sought (if appropriate).
5. Outline of proposed practice development (on sheet supplied, max 250 words).
6. Stamped addressed envelope (if you require return of items).
If you have received funding from Cavan County Council in the last two years, you must provide evidence of acknowledgement to Cavan County Council in your current application.
Any other supporting information which you feel may assist your application.